Bad weather is delaying our channel crossing til Thursday, so we’re set up in a room in Alice’s house planning!
Things are coming together, and only last minute preparation and planning is required now! And a few last meals thanks to the excellent hospitality of Alice’s parents!
Having spoken to our safety boat, its looking like Thursday is the most likely day for us to make the crossing, and I think we all can’t wait to hit the French coast and finally get started. If anyone happens to be near Dungeness at 10am on Thursday, do come see us off!